Experiences with automatic Festivas reliability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by festey View Post
    Just curious, why white? So the paint wont fade? Company car? To paint over more easily? Or do you just really like white?
    Combination of those minus the company car part, haha. Also, my parents had a white one when I was a kid and I was pretty attached to the car, still bummed they sold it haha.
    "Doesn't look like much but she's got it where it counts!"

1990 Auto Festiva

Comment

Originally posted by GaslightMike View Post
      Combination of those minus the company car part, haha. Also, my parents had a white one when I was a kid and I was pretty attached to the car, still bummed they sold it haha.
      I get attached easily to childhood cars to, haha I love my grandmas Grand Marquis but I wouldn't get one due to the gas prices these days haha. How much did they sell that Festy for?
      Im a festiva fanatic that travel between texas and california. I love to go festiva spoting and see the unique ones on here. I am awaiting to get one at the right price in my areas.

Comment

Originally posted by festey View Post
        I get attached easily to childhood cars to, haha I love my grandmas Grand Marquis but I wouldn't get one due to the gas prices these days haha. How much did they sell that Festy for?
        They gave it to a friend, bought the car from a friend for a dollar, sold it for the same price, haha. I still see the car driving around when I'm in my old town, still running strong : )
        "Doesn't look like much but she's got it where it counts!"

1990 Auto Festiva

Comment

Working...
        X