CRASHED!!!BP festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRASHED!!!BP festiva

So every dollar I got I put into my car. Was just ready to get the rims and turbo on then tonight I crashed and bent my frame totaled festiva. I have a BP with cp forged pistons, eagle forged rods, ARP head studs and main studs, ACL racing bearings, gates timing belt, cometic head gasket, intake, headers, stock festiva tranny with excedy clutch, freshly rebuilt head, rota 15x7 brand new, t3/t4 turbo, racing seats and harnesses, grant steering wheel, whole aspire swap on the side, sounds, optima battery, g25mr on its way from the mainland, I cant beleive this happened! So bummed..........My dreams for my car is crushed, what do you guys think? should I sell everything or try and find a new festiva body?

Coonsidering all the parts and wok you have in it, I'd get another.

Sent from my SPH-M930
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Get anonther Kali-Fornia rust free body that was only driven to church on Sundays by a little old man.

Comment

There is an 88 for sale here in cruces. Buy it. 900 dollars.
        91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
        06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
        95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/cto/3990220318.html no??

Sorry for your loss. Tragic!

Comment

sux! sorry get another body
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Hope your OK . I would get another body to bad your not near me if sell ya flamer
              -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
              -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

dare i even ask what happened?
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

The more important question is are you ok??
                  91' Festiva GL Auto EFI--- BP swapped, G-Series swap in the works.
                  Adjustable VW MK2 front suspension and Aspire disc brakes
                  Aspire rear axle and drum swapped with adjustable KYB rear suspension

LOOKING FOR RUST FREE SHELL IN CALIFORNIA

Comment

^Nonsense. The human can heal itself. The Festiva cannot.

Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

if he can find one in Hawaii I doubt there would be rust issues

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
                        Coonsidering all the parts and wok you have in it, I'd get another.

Sent from my SPH-M930
                        Yep. Only I would spell that considering and work :highly_amused:
                        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                          Yep. Only I would spell that considering and work :highly_amused:
                          I HATE typing on this phone!!! :p

Sent from my SPH-M930
                          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Find another body!!! Just drive around looking your bound to find a broke down one sitting in someone's yard or at a shop. Stop in and make an offer that's how I got 2 of mine.
                            Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                            187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Yeah Just a small cut on my leg, thanks guys, and I really dont know what to do yet, I had everything so set already for my car now its just I have to start all over. BTW I was driving alittle fast coming towards a corner then you know 165/60/12 dont hold up to well, so I didnt make the turn cause the the road was wet and it was a cement road, launched a curb, both front wheels got bent backwards to the right then crossed back over the road I was going to turn into lauched another curb and bent my rear trailing arm and landed next to a mall parking lot, but lucky one of my friends saw it happen from across the street and his brother had a tow company so he came then someone called the cops, there was like 6 cops. Also were I landed was private property so the cops couldnt site me for a ticket. Im happy that no one got hurt! but my festiva is what I put my blood swaet and tears into for the past 3 years, I was hoping to be the first to run 12 sec down here in hawaii with a festiva. So bummed

Comment

Working...
                              X