check this out hid bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out hid bulbs

For more videos visit: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/videos/We reveal how drivers are dazzling fellow motorists - and putting lives at risk - by illegally fit...

kinda interesting I like bright lights but don't like to be blinded by them

I put a cheap (under $60) hid kit in mine. I used 5000k bulbs. Its pretty much pure white. Visibility is definitely better and I don't seem to be blinding anyone. I probably would prefer 4300k bulbs though. More OEM looking. They're bi-xenon but honestly the hi beam isn't much higher than the low. There's no real organized beam pattern either but there never really was anyway with halogens.
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I bought ranger headlights and am going to get some cheap ebay projectors. Color temp is a very important aspect but dirty windshields water all play a role for oncoming traffic getting blinded even if you point them down. When people come up from behind with blue lights i go into passive agressive mode and let off the gas and force them to go around. Reason: I cant change lanes to slower lane if i am blinded, a huge SUV with blue hid fogs and headlights fills all my mirrors and i cannot see around a large vehicle.
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
      X