1 owner stiva woohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 owner stiva woohoo

Hey guys this is my first post. Just picked up a 128k 1 owner festiva for 1200 which Ain't too bad for a California car.Not a spot of rust on the whole car. Only issues are a couple bent rims and a small indent on passenger side at the way bottom and inside edge. I'm assuming the guy hit a curb and bent the two rims and made the small dent. new fender would make it like new. Except the headlight being rusty. So if anyone has a passenger side head light that would be cool. And I need a cheap set of rims. Hit me up.
    Attached Files

I like no rust. Post a pic of the passenger side please.

Comment

post a wtb ad for the items you need & congrats and welcome to the site! you might want to upgrade to 13" wheels instead of buying 12" ones
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
        post a wtb ad for the items you need & congrats and welcome to the site! you might want to upgrade to 13" wheels instead of buying 12" ones
        Agreed, I just replaced my stock 12"s with 13" Geo Metro wheels.

It wouldn't be worth it for ya to sell you my old 12"s, tires have varying degrees of wear, only 1 of which is in really good shape. Plus shipping all the way across the country would be the killer.
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Working...
        X