Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dolly a car up from culpeper/warrenton va?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dolly a car up from culpeper/warrenton va?

anybody in that area that would dolly a car up to york pa? if so what would be your price to do so. ill just drive down myself and do it but i figured id ask and see if anyone here would be up to it. id pay for gas, food and the dolly rental... let me know if anyone is up to making that trip.

thanks
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Is it a manual transmission?
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Let me know how soon your interested and ill see what I can do for ya . I should be ready over the next couple weeks .
      New build on the way .

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
        Is it a manual transmission?
        yezzir but clutch is bad

Originally posted by shadetree View Post
        Let me know how soon your interested and ill see what I can do for ya . I should be ready over the next couple weeks .
        ready when you are. pm me a price if ya dont mind so i can see if your to rich for my blood lol
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I can flat tow a manual transmission, save the dolly price.

Comment

thats rite i forgot about that

Comment

Yup. I have this setup Kartracer made years ago, bolts into the front of the car where the tie downs are, well, it is a pair of ties downs from a Festy that have...stuff welded to them. You have to see to understand Anyway, that allows for the tow bar to attach. 4 bolts on the car, done. 2inch ball, magnetic tow lights, yellow flasher for the rooftop, done. I think I have towed about a dozen or so Festiva with that rig. Never more than 21/2 hours though.

Comment

Working...
              X