Adjstable timing gear for Festy/Aspire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjstable timing gear for Festy/Aspire

I seem to remember reading that one of the cam sprockets for a Miata will work on a B3 head--and therefore we would have access to aftermarket adjustable cam sprockets. Anyone know whether it's the intake or exhaust one? Thinking of buying one for my Aspire to play with cam timing to really lock in best MPGs.

Also, are Festy and Aspire cam sprockets interchangable?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

If I remember correctly it is the miata intake sprocket that you want. Also, the exhaust one fits as well but the timing marks will be off.

Comment

Found this one from Flyin' Miata: only $200!
      Flyin' Miata is the world leader in Miata performance and well-engineered, proven Miata MX5 components. We offer parts for a full range of Mazda Miata, MX5 and Eunos Roadsters vehicles.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Try this one. http://thmotorsports.com/i-165629.as...FdSY4AodnSsAjw

Comment

Working...
        X