Gas prices in Louisville Ky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas prices in Louisville Ky

Just bought gas here yesterday at 3.339 and today it's 3.589. That's a 25 cent jump overnight and it even a larger jump at some stations here. Oil just recently dropped under 100 per barrel so it should be going down instead of up. Something fishy is going on here.

how long you gonna be in Louisville we could have a tiny mini meet.zoe 60 is up there and archer is in sheperdsville. im only an hr from Louisville

and yes the will price change constantly up there for no reason
    Last edited by 1chrisapple; 09-17-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Something fishy going on in the oil business?
      When hasn't there been something fishy in that business?

On a side note I was watching the second Jurassic Park movie the other day, and the San Diego scene with the T-Rex at the gas station, I noticed that gas was only like $1.15 a gallon. Of course this movie came out in 95', but man can you believe that? It would cost us only $10 to fill up a Festiva on that, that is insane!
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

imagine if it got down to like $0.80 phew id be getting more goodies for it if that were the case lol

Comment

Yeah, I'm surprised it's not fish oil by now.
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by 1chrisapple View Post
            how long you gonna be in Louisville we could have a tiny mini meet.zoe 60 is up there and archer is in sheperdsville. im only an hr from Louisville

and yes the will price change constantly up there for no reason
            Will be leaving tomorrow morning to return home. Staying near I64 and Blankenbaker and will meeting my son and his family for dinner this evening. So only have a few hours free this afternoon.

Gas prices have actually dropped around 3 cents at home since Saturday. Big oil must have needed more money to get a candidate re-elected here.

Comment

Left Louisville at 7:00 this morning and arrived Charleston at 5:15 this evening. Bessie did great on the trip averaging 39.4 MPG over all and we
              were doing 70-75 most of the way. Saw only 3 Highway Patrol stops on the entire trip and 2 were in SC. Saw no accidents.
              Did not see another Festiva on the entire trip. Got gas for $3.179 on I75 in southern Ky after paying 3.589 in Louisville. It's a shame that
              people are getting the shaft on gas prices in Louisville. Sad to say, due to my trip timing, I didn't get to meet any of the Festiva folks in the Lousiville area on this trip but hope to on the next one.
              Last edited by 1990new; 09-18-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Filled up with regular for $3.06 at Spinx at 3123 Montague Ave in North Charleston this afternoon. According to GasBuddy
                prices are still in the $3.50's range in Louisville today.

Comment

Working...
                X