Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire size

will 175/70/13's fit without rubbing.of course I have the aspire swap

What rear struts do you have, Festy or Aspire? Festy rear struts have a lower spring perch, which is where most of the rubbing issues come from. If you have the Aspire rear struts, you will be fine. I doubt wheel offset will be a problem with just about any FWD wheel you are putting that tire on, 4.5 or 5 inches wide.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

aspire rear struts on both of my cars cars. that is the factory original struts that were on my aspire swaps.you know just moved to the festy's but im running stock festy springs on one and rio fronts and aspire rears on the other.

Comment

Well all righty then, you should be good to go.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

sweet thnx tom found some Hercules on craigslist 1week old for 80 bux score

Comment

Working...
          X