No announcement yet.

Holy S___!! What is this? JY find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

original owner spent some money on that car. I bet the interior has stuff inside too. That is worth taikng a day off of work to go take a look...I cant unfortunately.

couple those bumpers front end with the eluive 4 door pride that is supposedly 400 miles away youd have massive bragging rights at any festy meet no matter what kind of shape the car is in.
    I continue to get a kick out of us lusting over cars the rest of the world is stuck driving and cant wait to graduate college and never see again lol

geez man and the car right next to it has a roof rack that works. I need a grandma to die again so i can go to the yard.
    Last edited by getnpsi; 09-21-2013, 12:01 PM.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I just used the same system and i have to go more than 250 miles to find anything good. Festivas are a norcal thing, they seemed to have been in service much longer and still are hitting they yards. Down here few and far between.
      1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Pictures and car list in there , thats awesome , theres a 89 SHO ... plenny of great stuff in that lot..

Yea grab the entire front end plus the rear bumper , and sell it here for a pretty penny.

Comment

DUDE YOU NEED TO RUN THERE!!! If you dont get this stuff by friday im calling to see how much for them to pull and ship!

Comment

who cares what its from it looks good buy it allllllllll

Comment

Rear bumper too
              1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
              1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
              1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
              1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
              2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
              2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
              2005 Accord - wife's DD
              2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
              2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

21 hours from me

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

I'm going right now!
                  91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                  14 C7 Z51

Comment

I know this thread isn't too old yet so i'm waiting for a FF.com member to claim former ownership of this project. it would be interesting to find out how it got to this point. definitely grab the custom goodies. even if you don't want them someone here will. the 121 grille setup costs too much to ship from Germany/UK.

Comment

Here are the goodies. I'm going to keep it unless I get a good offer.

14 C7 Z51

Comment

Great score! Think of it as savings in the bank if you decide to sell.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

so how much did you pay? We know those parts are worth money but you got a hell of a deal! Did you get any pictures of the inside of the car? maybe a vin number? I bet its a former members. I cant believe that stuff would end up in a junkyard! Im happy someone saved it from the crusher!
                          Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 09-21-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I ended up paying $180, but I "borrowed" the corners and the turn signals in the bumper:nono:.. Nothing about the car indicated that an enthusiast owned it. Everything else was bone stock. I'm ready to get on Elite Pride level haha.
                            Last edited by Grey Vw; 09-21-2013, 10:28 PM.
                            14 C7 Z51

Comment

wow congrats. was his interior bone stock? im sure you looked. 110 speedo? drink cooler? 12v hookah?
                              Last edited by getnpsi; 09-21-2013, 11:15 PM.
                              1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Somebody at some point had to be a forum member with that setup!
                                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                                Random Festiva Parts
                                Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Working...
                                X