Want shifter bushings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want shifter bushings?

Would anyone actually be interested in buying some shifter bushings? I have access to a lathe and could probably make a few sets if enough people are interested. I was thinking about using generic Derlin, unless someone has a better idea. Or that crazy oil impregnated bronze stuff that Corksport uses, but that would be more expensive.
    Last edited by Grey Vw; 09-24-2013, 06:33 PM.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

pm'd

Comment

I would be interested.

Comment

I'll order the material now and take measurements this weekend and will probably make my first set on Monday. I"ll let you guys know how it goes and then post a [FS] thread. Price would be at most $20 shipped.

I also ordered material for manual rack bushings since I found the dimensions. I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes.
        Last edited by Grey Vw; 09-24-2013, 09:03 PM.
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

:cry: wish i would have known this. maybe after madness ill hit you up.
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
            I'll order the material now and take measurements this weekend and will probably make my first set on Monday. I"ll let you guys know how it goes and then post a [FS] thread. Price would be at most $20 shipped.

I also ordered material for manual rack bushings since I found the dimensions. I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes.
            Sounds good. This will go great with the shifter rebuild kit I bought in the fourgreen group buy.

Comment

Working...
            X