No announcement yet.

need driving buddy from Zanesville to Indianapolis on Sunday the Sept the 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need driving buddy from Zanesville to Indianapolis on Sunday the Sept the 6th

I will be going to Indianapolis on Sunday the 6th to pick up Charlie1717's XR2. I will be going through Columbus, Dayton, and every town in between. I will have an extended cab F250 so a couple people can go. Can pick you up on my way through your area. I will go by myself but a buddy or 3 would be great. 8.5 hour roundtrip from my house and time at his house added and whatever stops we may do. I have all day and am game for anything. LMK if interested.
    -Bryant

I will go ahead and tag along.

Fairborn is along i675, which is just off of I70 near Dayton.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 09-28-2013, 09:14 PM.
    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Dang man your gonna make me call offa work that Sunday aren't you Haha.. Its the day after the madness of the festivites tho, so I suppose its dependant on what happens with that. I'll let you know in the next couple days if ill be able to roll witcha or not holmi.
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

SWEET!!! 1 down 1 possible and still one empty seat to fill. ANYONE ELSE?????
        -Bryant

Comment

still plenty of room guys. Road trips are cool! C'MON!!!!!!!
          -Bryant

Comment

Working...
          X