Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatable parts between 91 and 92

Hey,

Im thinking about buying another festiva. I own a 1991 with a lot of little things that need to be replaced including the fenders. The festiva that i might buy is a 1992. I was just curious if anyone knew off the top of their head if i can replace all or some of the parts, and if some, which parts i cant replace. I dont know if they made a lot of changes or not, but the body looks a tad different from my 91.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Pico

Should be pretty much all the same. Make sure you add your location to your profile, there might be someone close who can help you out! Also, if you live close enough, you might want to come to the 7th annual Festiva Madness meet, it is a blast! Saturday, October 5th
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Just added that info. Unfortunately, since I live in Plano Texas, I can't make it. It sounds like an awesome event though. Does it change locations each year?

Comment

Nawp, but there is a St Louis meet, and others. Madness is the first weekend of October every year, and is truly that, Madness! Start planning your weekend next year now! Many have come from further than you are

Not too many Texas members here, ones out your way should be excited to find another!
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Far as I know 90-92 are identical. 93 is for all intents and purposes same but was when they changed crankshaft nose and pulley over to ones more compatible for later B3, and other Mazda B swaps, plus that was when Kia stopped using stake nuts on the rear spindles and switched over to much better castle nuts and cotter pins.

Comment

^^ Well and succinctly put.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
            X