No announcement yet.

What Can your Festy Do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine gets door dings by careless fatties and im 2 feet inside the lines of a parking space.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Good Stuff.. so funny about the getting dings... I typically park next to a crossed out section of a parking lot space. basically it's a half space with lines crossing the spot to prevent parking due to it being so small... some knuckle head always parks in this no parking spot next to me squeezing in... I work a large financial firm, I got ragged on so bad about my festy. Everyone else drives there import, BMW, Benz... there I am with the 93 Festy... No kidding, I have gotten two offers to buy the car.. They just hate on it for the MPG. My 15 year old is chewing at the bit to get "her Festy"... Anyone ever pull up to a Vette, S'tang, or Camero, rev up and ask through an open window "You want some"... Funny Funny Funny.. the look is priceless..

Comment

^^^ Did that with a '72-'74 Nova about three weeks ago. He left a 6ft burnout hahaha.
        White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
        White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
        1988 LX 5-speed
        ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

I had a dirty look from someone in a rio 5 at the grocery store . I wanted to take her by ghe arm and show her the manufacturer door that my car is her daddy.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by defprun View Post
            Mine can sit in the driveway HARD.

Sent from the trash can.
            X2!

Comment

Mine keeps the garage company.
              Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Working...
              X