Kia Part numbers needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kia Part numbers needed.

Trying to find the correct part numbers, for the Left hand outside glass weather stripping on the door. Have part KK15359810 but its for the four door?

Also anyone know the correct part number for the rear handle and trim on the hatch above the licence plate? The plate lights would be good also.

Thanks

the strip you need for the festiva 2 door is KD00159810. here is a light bar for sale on ebay Germany. reasonable shipping and I can vouch for this seller. I don't think you'll find a bar available from kia that has provision for a handle. I think that was a festiva only feature here. the UK parts list shows the same bar as part# KK15051270 for the 3/5 door pride. http://www.ebay.com/itm/280978091303...84.m1438.l2649

Comment

Can you post that Germany link cant find it on your post?

Comment

something wrong on your end? I just clicked the link I posted and had no prob being redirected to the listing. here it is again:

Comment

if you still can't bring the auction up, the item # is 280978091303. I would think you can go to ebay.de and use that to view this auction.
          Last edited by F3BZ; 10-05-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Oh my confusion is you said ebay Germany, but your link goes to ebay.uk as you can see on the auction its location is UK.

Comment

Junespeed sells the licenes plat trim peice , complete or parts. Look him up on here ,he is a member. Reasonable prices & shipping from the Philipines. Do a search for Junespeed, you wont be dissapointed.
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by EVOGUN View Post
                Oh my confusion is you said ebay Germany, but your link goes to ebay.uk as you can see on the auction its location is UK.
                ok sorry bout that. I was multi-tasking doing laundry with little sleep. I've dealt with this seller but I buy most NOS kia parts from german sellers. I can't believe I didn't notice that the auction was in English. that light bar has been for sale almost a year and I had it on my watch list. I see it's sold now and I hope you are the one that grabbed it.

Comment

Yes grabbed it, as shipping from UK to Canada is cheap and fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X