Cleaning engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning engine bay

Hello all, im looking to clean my engine bay tomorrow and im just trying to get some tips on how to best go at it and also What are some things you guys use. What should i cover up also? Ill be using a pressure washer at a car wash and don't want to screw anything up. Thanks for any and all input!

dawn power desolver works pretty good
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

You'll want to cover your air intake and electrical components, you don't want any water where it shouldn't be! If you have the ability, after washing it, let it sit overnight and that will help dry everything out. Lots of people try to drive it right away and the car will run like poo.

If you have a CAI put it into a plastic bag. Oh and Tire shine foam works great on plastics to make 'em shine!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
      X