new to festiva but just got one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to festiva but just got one

Where can I get the fender flares to make mine look like the shogun wide body style
    Last edited by Pu241; 10-07-2013, 02:23 PM.

Originally posted by chris24x View Post
    were can i get the fender flares to make mine look like the shogun wide body style
    There isn't one that is made just for Festivas that I can think of. I know there is one that people use that works pretty well, but I think they were fairly costly. Ghost I think had them?

Edit:
    Here you go,
    Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)

The search function will help answer most questions for ya. Welcome to the site!
    Last edited by Charlie1717; 10-07-2013, 01:59 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

He's asking specifically for shogun style flares...which aren't being made. You'd have to custom make some shogun style ones.
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
        He's asking specifically for shogun style flares...which aren't being made. You'd have to custom make some shogun style ones.
        Oh yeah those are more fugly than regular flares :p
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Just seen the shogun look thought it be sweet to have that look thanks for all the replies I'm really excited about the one I bought gonna fix it up and see we're it goes from there

Comment

A. Welcome!

B. Pics, pics, pics!!!!

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Welcome, and it can go anywhere you can imagine. Just read around for a while. Some fast, some max mpg, some show cars. Every aspect.

Great cars
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by chris24x View Post
                Just seen the shogun look thought it be sweet to have that look thanks for all the replies I'm really excited about the one I bought gonna fix it up and see we're it goes from there
                You can seriously depreciate the value and future desirability of your car with that sort of mod! Unless you make it all functional and professional looking. Look around on here to find PhoenixSHO's thread on his Shogun project before you get all carried away.

Comment

Welcome, and suggest you put your location in so we can see it. Might be a member near you who can be of assistance, now or eventually.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                  X