I go to UPAP .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I go to UPAP .......

a few weeks back and there is an 88 Festiva there. I get there and hope I can get some goodies and low and behold some Jack broke everything on the car. The smoothies, front lens, grill, ripped up the inside ....... I mean, jeez does anyone have respect to the next buyer.
    The only thing I got was the speed cable gear.
    Why would anyone hate on a Festiva??!!
    1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
    1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
    1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
    2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
    2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
    2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
    1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

A real shame. Don't see that problem much at the local LKQ. But then they have surveillance cameras and
    occasionally you see employees walking through the lines of cars too.

Comment

I only touched the interior, just removed everything needed for manual belts and interior parts for those belts. I thought , about the smoothies but they were busted up before I got there. Been quiet a few weeks since I was there, so someone else must have done all that damage.

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk now Free
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

I do my best not to mess up anything someone else could need. There is a chance it came into the yard looking like that. Probably had some owner that didn't care about and used and abused it!
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Had kinda the same thing happen today.. went to Indy PaP for a Rio front swap.

Someone removed the engine and trans, but was kind enough to leave the front tires ON and the axles IN. I spent about an hour trying to just get the darn tires off to get to the good stuff.. gave up after a while, decided I'd just get the whole shebang, axles, tires, everything...

...then realized they 100% rounded the strut bolts at the top. I gave up.
          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
          1988 LX 5-speed
          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Working...
          X