a surf blue one saved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a surf blue one saved

my absolute fave color of festiva and now i have one of my verry own. i picked it up as a result of planning to go and get zanzers wheels to deliver to him at madness. the car was going to be on its way to the jy soon if noone picked it up soon so i couldnt resist. its very clean inside and out except for one of the rear quarters are rusted and ill be replacing soon. the po says its only running on 3 but it doesnt sound or feel like it is. it does burn oil and leaks hardcore from either the vc or dizzy seal or something like that. the car doesnt seem to lack power so i dont know whats up. my plan for him is a reliable b3t or b6t (single cam) looking for reliable quick/peppy and fun as it will eventually become my dd and ill pass the funbox on to someone else my wife says 2 cars is enough and i have to eventually get rid of 1 more. i dont have a name for it yet but im sure it will present itself soon

me at 530 am driving to get the car and wheels (this is fri the day before madness)
    IMG_20131009_185046.jpg

dropping a set of wheels later on with redspire
    IMG_20131004_080405.jpg

picking the car up and getting a pick of the po and zanzers wheels
    IMG_20131004_104704.jpg
    IMG_20131004_104715.jpg

that was how i spent the day before madness and after i drove to kings dominion for some great fun it was an awesome weekend from beginning to end
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo
Working...
X