Exhaust options in PA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust options in PA?

I've been wanting to redo my exhaust on my 97 Aspire for a bit now, or have it redone by someone, but I figured I'd gather my options first. First question is, what is a good price estimate that I should be looking at for a complete rework. Also, other than headers (because I know they have to be custom made) what could I do to improve performance/sound. Along with that, should I go with a slightly bigger size exhaust or just keep it stock size (I think 1.5"). One last question, I've recently read about some Redbull can exhaust mod, or something like that, and I saw on a picture the exhaust actually coming out behind the passenger side door (2 Door). What is the legality of this in Pennsylvania, if anybody knows? Thanks for any input!

talk to me... i'm an inspection tech and have State Police on retainer to verify the legality of such modifications. i'm a local resource, USE ME!

and if you want a cat-back made, talk to REDRUN on 322 just west of Ephrata.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I feel so bad for constantly bugging you man! You sure it doesn't bother you? I just want something with a little more sound for my Aspire, maybe I'll stop in Thursday or Friday this week, what's your schedule looking like sir?

Comment

12-8 and 8-5 respectively.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
        X