2 xr2 capri's i bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 xr2 capri's i bought

so I managed to get 2 xr2 capris from a guy up in Johnstown,oh both cars for 600 which I thought was great.it took me two trips to get them.one in the yota with friend and one with my festy total there and back 2 times was 1200 miles.i already stripped everything I needed from the first and scrapped it and they offered me $90 to leave wheels on it so I did.walked out with $269so the first one cost me $60 fuel
    300 for car
    -269= 109 bucks I paid for the car I don't believe it gets any cheaper im stoked let me know what yall think

this one has 107k

this one has 164k

very kool & your daughter is adorable!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
      very kool & your daughter is adorable!
      thnx

Comment

You got a steal. Pull A Part pays $450 per car :thumbup:
        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

dang I didn't know pap pays that much but I guess that's complete

Comment

That's what their sign says in the lobby at PAP in Charlotte. That's why I was so angry about what they tried to charge me for a motor and trans out of an XR2. I told them next time I'd just go find a whole car and sell them the rest LOL

But, I couldn't see letting a good B6T and G getting scrapped so I sucked it up and paid. They crushed the car the following week so I figure it was my good Festy deed for the day.
            If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Nice score Chris! I'm sure RocketMan could use a few parts off the Capri before you scrap them.
              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                That's what their sign says in the lobby at PAP in Charlotte. That's why I was so angry about what they tried to charge me for a motor and trans out of an XR2. I told them next time I'd just go find a whole car and sell them the rest LOL

But, I couldn't see letting a good B6T and G getting scrapped so I sucked it up and paid. They crushed the car the following week so I figure it was my good Festy deed for the day.
                yea they seem like to me there prices are higher everytime I go or they find more fees to charge people.

Comment

ill give him a shout.and I love ur exhaust just a little to pricey for me right now

Comment

Working...
                  X