rare festiva parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rare festiva parts

ok i have a LX that i can take pretty much anything off of for a week. what are some rare parts on these cars that i should take off before its last trip to its demise.

Spoiler,mudflaps,mirrors,thermostat housing,tail lights hqtch if has wiper and defrost,all the switches and wiper stalk if has inermittent.if u post some pics or can shot me a text or call id be interested in buying some things. 502-264-1391 thnx

Comment

Easy there Tiguan.

I looked for over a year for a rust free hatch with factory spoiler holes + factory rear nozzle and wiper holes. Good luck.
      Last edited by bravekozak; 10-24-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

i can tell you whats on it cause i look at it everyday. theres no spoiler, one mirror is shattered. idk about the housing not sure where it is on festiva. tail lights are good, wiper and defrost is there not sure if it works thou. this hatch is rust free but no spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          Easy there Tiguan.

I looked for over a year for a rust free hatch with factory spoiler holes + factory rear nozzle and wiper holes. Good luck.

Im confused in more ways than one.dont want a hatch just spoiler and im not in a major rust belt so im appt to find parts less rusty

Comment

Thermo housing is where the thermostat goes.its the piece the upper radiator hose connects to the aluminum parts that bolts to head. I dont need one.but they sell quick on here

Comment

rust isnt big where i am either, so the car is pretty much rust free.

Comment

hmm ok ill definitely look at getting that.

Comment

Working...
                X