Had my tools stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my tools stolen!

I have been in the process of swapping an engine into the GL, and I must have left my toolbag out! :nightmare:

Now I have no tools!

This not like me to do that!!! Must have been tired and left them out while putting stuff away.
    All the good stuff too. Breaker bars, short and deep well sockets sets, impact sockets .... everything!!! Ahhhh!!!! :gritteeth:
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Totally sucks, sorry it happened.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

dang, sorry to hear that man! stupid low life scum!!!
      hope you get that festy back on its feet!
      Darren Sehnke

Comment

Damn man people just dont care anymore thats sorry of someone but some would say its ur fault for leaving them out and partially it is but people have no repect or dignity otherwise u would still have ur tools.that sucks majorly

Comment

Replace everything from eBay. That's what I did.

Comment

Hey I'm going to stl tomorrow to pick.n pull if you need a hand or to barrow some tools let me know.
            Ill be in town around 1 pm

Comment

they'll be at the flea market tomorrow for sale. that or they are the nearest pawn shop.
              maybe on craigslist.
              admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Yeah, ya cant leave stuff sittin around!
                I agree, its my fault, cause lo life scum suckers cant keep their hands off other peeps stuff, but yea, it'd be nice not to have to worry that kinda thing!!!!

I am checking the pawn down the way sat morning. I may have to buy them back!!! :gritteeth: It may be cheaper to do that, than buying all new tools!!!!
                Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
                X