Digital Repair Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Repair Manual

Does anyone have a digital copy of a a repair manual they can post here? I would love a copy. Mine is a 1992 Festiva.
    I will search for one and post it if I can find it.

maybe it's just me being an old fart but I have CD repair manuals for a newer car I own and I have the soft cover shop manuals for the festivas. for what little repair work I do anymore it seems a lot quicker to go to the appropriate section in the shop manual when I need the info. I mean I can't see having a laptop or tablet on the fender or ironically waiting for the printer to spit out a few hard copy pages from the CD to look at. I know the CD can be got for the cost of a disc but the soft cover service manuals are plentiful on ebay and some sellers are asking a reasonable price. i'm all for digital media. I even download E-books but when i'm on the crapper it's still a real book or newspaper for me. and just a tip, all 90-93 manuals have virtually the same exact pages as each other. maybe a wire color changed from year to year but the basic specs and diagrams are the same.

Comment

I posted this yesterday too! This is searchable.

Last edited by bravekozak; 11-05-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

You wouldn't happen to have a link for a 1992 manual?

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          I posted this yesterday too! This is searchable.

http://carpdf.net/1991-ford-festiva-service-manual.htm
          Indeed you did & when I went through it I got invalid/deleted mediafire links & then a link to a honda FT500 manual on Amazon...so it's kinda useless now. files seem to be long gone.
          Last edited by Miah; 11-06-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I could not find them at all. Someone was talking about bittorrent and things that I don't know anything about.

Comment

Sorry. I am old school and prefer to use factory shop manuals and EVTMs.

Comment

That shop manual looks cool. I have the same 1992 manual that you have in your picture. I really prefer digital. Can't get grease on the pages that way

Comment

Working...
                X