Dyno day in Zanesville SATURDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno day in Zanesville SATURDAY

At the meet we were discussing a dyno day supposedly happening Sunday, long sorry short it's actually Saturday starting at 11am.... I have Saturdays off!

I can't get too excited because I need to hustle $50 or I can't do anything, that's the cost of 3 pulls. So I'm gonna be on the grind to get that money but I'm wondering if anyone else will be able to make it, even if I don't. (I have a couple side jobs lined up but it may fall through, 50/50)

The place is called maysville muffler and here's their Facebook page.

Maysville Muffler is holding a dyno day to bring everyone around the Zanesville, and surrounding areas together one last time this year. We just cant seem to let go of summer, the cars, and cool...
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

I get off at noon. But im only 5 minutes from there. I may tell boss im leaving early.
    -Bryant

Comment

Hmm...wonder what the turnout will be like
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Never had one here before. So cant really say. Lots of wanna be tuners around. Lol
        -Bryant

Comment

No clue, I really want to go but we'll just have to wait and see. I'm gonna try to talk my Nissan buddy into going too.
          2008 Kia Rio- new beater
          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Its kinda tempting but I will probably have to work and I don't wanna bother if there's gonna be 200 people waiting in line to get rushed on and off the rollers.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Says 20 spots available, And if enough people show up they would like to make it a recurring event. Supposedly 130 people 'going' on Facebook so it might be a little crowded? It would be cool to just go and see what happens. I wouldn't want to get my stock b6 swapped Festiva between a 20k$ build and it's only shot at a dyno.
              2008 Kia Rio- new beater
              1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

Comment

Eh I think ill go to work...double time
                91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
                  Says 20 spots available, And if enough people show up they would like to make it a recurring event. Supposedly 130 people 'going' on Facebook so it might be a little crowded? It would be cool to just go and see what happens. I wouldn't want to get my stock b6 swapped Festiva between a 20k$ build and it's only shot at a dyno.
                  20k at a car and only one shot at the dyno.someone musta went broke building there car lol

Comment

you guys are all haterss!!!! hahaha i told you about thisss!! DOHH!!!! but hey i'll be there hopefully with the turbo car!! just picked up the b6d todayy!!!!
                    -1991 L 238k AC/Cruise Josh's future DD from neanderpaul, the clean slate!

-1991 GL 171k AC/Rust free Jake's future DD (thanks kevin!)

-1993 L B6T swapped auto(thanks rob!) 88k was 123whp 15.8 at 87mph currently undergoing surgery

-1989 LX crazy project car you'll all see one day! (hopefully fm8 )

Have one hydro g and xr2 mid shaft for sale super cheap! PM me!

we have owned 10 of these cars to date and we're only 20 hahah.. call it an obsession!

Comment

I hope it is a recurring thing. It is only 5 minutes from my work and less than 20 from home. I be there regardless. Might be just a little late if I have to work Sat. But I will be there. Supposed to be in the 60's too. Perfect!!!!!!
                      -Bryant

Comment

Working...
                      X