New Pedal Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pedal Assembly

AHHHHH after four long hours I finally got my old pedal assembly out, and put the new(er) one in! Wow what was I missing out on! My clutch pedal is like butter, before it was so hard to push in! If anyone is having problems with their Aspire's clutch being harder than usual to push in, please replace the cable, or you will be in for more than is worth it. My old pedal assembly was all jacked up! Just figured I would share my experience with this to warn others!

Yes the Aspire cages bend very easily I experience this in my car I even went to the junkyard and got a new one and it was just as bad as mine you really need to replace or take the time to measure it and reinforce and re weld it you will go thru clutch cables like no other if you let it continue to decline

I bet you new nickel that you put the steering column back on with the steering wheel on there it makes a lot heavier it would have taken you only an hour and a half
    Last edited by getnpsi; 11-06-2013, 03:05 PM.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Bumping this. My cable is getting stretched, she drags when trying to mesh reverse sideways....

Part#?

Sent from my rooted HTC Supersonic using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Comment

Working...
      X