Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to look at this truck, afaid I'll buy it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to look at this truck, afaid I'll buy it.

I have too many projects but this is calling my. I've never had a 4x4 and this looks like a very solid truck for NW Ohio! Its apart but I bet I could have the rest of it prepped for paint in 3 weeks. Then reassemble and I have a motor I could drop it it. Best part, its 15 miles from home. Seems like a deal to me. Rustier running ones are asking $4k to $5k range. Look at the tires! Thats $400+ right there. Here is my latest temptation. It this a good price?

Last edited by David88; 11-08-2013, 03:10 PM.
    '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
    '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

Too many projects, and this is a big one. Forget it and stay focused on what you have. Stuff comes and goes all the time for when you have the time to devote to it.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I see you dropping 3k in parts......money pit.
      1991 Smoketiva - 306k
      1997 Jeep Cherokee - 4.6L Stroker
      2004 Sebring

Comment

Working...
      X