Loging On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loging On

I am having to re-log on to this site during the same session. This is the only site that I use where this happens. The other ones don't need you to log on unless you want to post something. And yes, I am checking the little "remember" box. Isn't there some adjustment that can be made?

Did you try anything from your other thread?

I bet you'd be better off using a different browser, try using Google Chrome or Firefox.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Did you you read the part where I said that this is the only site that acts this way?

Comment

On one of the computers I access the site on it does this weird thing when I go to the forum page it acts like I'm not logged in even though I have done the remember thing. I just click the home button and it takes me to that page and I am logged in...don't ask me why it's all weird on the first page...
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by denguy View Post
          Did you you read the part where I said that this is the only site that acts this way?
          .... Might be more benneficial to continue your original thread to show you've attempted others solutions, and to not get repeat solutions. Just my opinion though.

Are you using a bookmark tab to get to ff.com or are you typing ff.com every time you visit?

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I have Windows 8. I have a "shortcut" icon on my "desktop" screen that takes me to festiva forums except that I first have to log on. Once in a blue moon I luck out and hitting the icon takes me right to this forum, without having loged onto it, right after turning on this pc, just like the other sites I use. In fact, it just happened again this morning. I just thought that something simple could be adjusted at the web site, itself, to make it like those other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by denguy View Post
              I have Windows 8. I have a "shortcut" icon on my "desktop" screen that takes me to festiva forums except that I first have to log on. Once in a blue moon I luck out and hitting the icon takes me right to this forum, without having loged onto it, right after turning on this pc, just like the other sites I use. In fact, it just happened again this morning. I just thought that something simple could be adjusted at the web site, itself, to make it like those other sites.
              I'm a Mac user so this may be different, however, I wonder if the shortcut is bringing you to the log in section vs fordfestiva.com/forums/

My bookmark address is http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/cmps_index.php and I never have to log in.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Charlie 1717..........tried your link......I still had re-log on.......

Comment

I'd get rid of all your favorites/shortcuts and clear your cache. Then I'd go to this link http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/forum.php log in. Click Home. Then save that link as your favorite/shortcut. Then close your browser and see if it fixed the problem.
                  -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                  Random Festiva Parts
                  Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Working...
                  X