highest hp festiva ever made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highest hp festiva ever made

more power than I can stand just having trouble getting the tranny lined out can someone offer help!!!!!!!!!!!

there is 3 sbf 302 engines a c4 trans,a civic trans,a riggs Stratton motor and riding mower rear end,a jeep 4.0 and auto trans in this poor festy.so heavy we had to use blocks in suspension because was rubbing and wouldn't roll.the car was rustedout so now its gonna be for storage and there are door andhatch to go back on it

Last edited by 1chrisapple; 11-24-2013, 06:25 PM.

Thats more than 1000 HP! Festiva FTW!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Not yet !
      New build on the way .

Comment

yea she's a lil shy of 1000 bout 700-800

Comment

Would be crazy ! Def crazy !
          New build on the way .

Comment

that is NOT rusted out, and if it is, it's in all the areas that bear your load in the floor (not a safe thing)
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Both frame rails and radiator support is rusted all the way through/ gone completely so to me its rusted out abd therfore is storage.which is better than scrappin it

Comment

I'm disappointed! I was expecting a photo of Eurotiva!!
                Jerry
                Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

totaly fixable!!! :p you're right though, at least it's not being scrapped.
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Future trailer?
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I was gonna make a trailer but really needed the money from it more.there will be more to make a trlr with

Comment

Working...
                      X