bad buying experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad buying experience

Is there a way to leave "negative" feedback or get the word out to folks about this. I bought an Aspire cargo cover from a guy on the Fordaspire.com site and he never sent the item and then finally after ignoring my emails for a long time he said he'd send me a refund and now he has changed email address or something ( go figure). Is there a recourse at all or am I just up creek without a cargo cover and the moneyorder I sent him? thanks

Steve

I'm a admin over at that website and this is the first i've heard about.. why? PM me and i'll do what I can to help you.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Post warnings on that site, who he is and post it here too just in case he trys to sell something her too. We have a area in the FS section for leaving feedback.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

ericsmith32 is checking into it for me, he knows who it is and is going to try see wtf is up. If I have no luck I'll follow your suggestion and post the feedback. People here need to feel confident when they buy from each other.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by redfestiva
          If I have no luck I'll follow your suggestion and post the feedback. People here need to feel confident when they buy from each other.

Steve
          Your the one who asked how to leave feedback.
          Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

depending on the money order cant you call the company and get a refund on the money order. I am not shure if you can or not maybe you can look it up on the customer receipt portion, like report something. give it a shot. maybe someone else knows
            Had two 93 Gl's Sold one siezed one and parted out threw these forums. A naturally born festy lover. Bought 3 festivas but 1 might have to go, let you know soon.

Comment

they only give you your money back if the money order was never cashed. and if it wasn't, most places charge you a fee. yeah, you buy the money order and then have to pay again to get your money back. doesn't that make sense to you????

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

I wasnt shure how it worked exactly, just trying to help
                Had two 93 Gl's Sold one siezed one and parted out threw these forums. A naturally born festy lover. Bought 3 festivas but 1 might have to go, let you know soon.

Comment

i was just trying to help also. i had the same thing happen on ebay. wasn't much $ but still makes you mad. the "doesn't that make sense to you???" was me being sarcastic. didn't mean to offend.

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

It makes sense. Lol I didnt get offened, i though you might of thought this when i was trying to type the entry, i didnt know how to put it, so i put a smiley face to show things are cool, im straight man its ok

Comment

well I am going to leave the feedback but Im just giving the administator a chance before I do. Perhaps he will have more luck than I have so far.

Comment

neg feedback

This guy's Fordaspire.com user name is "Andrew" . the story is his Aspire was totalled and he was selling certain parts. I sent him a money order for the cargo cover on June 12 and he said he got it on June 18. Well still no cargo cover and now he wont answer emails and the latest is he has either changed email address or blocked my email. Too bad too cause my wife really was looking forward to adding that option to her Aspire.( she cant stand it that my Festiva has one and her car doesn't :lol: )

Comment

Andrew is/was a member here too. He hasn't posted much here lately either.
                          Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

He's from Westerville Ohio. maybe we can get some of our Columbus Festiva owners to go there and get your cover.

Maybe Karl will lead the posse.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
                            BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
                            BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
                            New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Well I'm not sure I want to lead any posse but I need to get some pictures back from him (my B6 swap pics), so I'll see what I can do. Andrew is a good guy so I don't think this will be a problem. I'll call him today and see if I can get ahold of him.

Probably just a mixup. BTW, he did total his car.

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                              X