Heater Core Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater Core Opinions

hey guys. i need to replace my heater core in my 92 L. was wondering what brand you guys prefer or if a heater core is a heater core. also if you would go with a new one or try a used one from ebay. if anyone on here has one that is good and wanted to get rid of it i would much rather buy from someone on the site. thanks for all the help

id just get a new one from parts house I deff wouldn't go used don't want to do it 2 times

Comment

yea i think i can get one on rockauto for about 80 bucks... i didn't think that was that bad

Comment

Nope not to bad and good luck its not hard to pull dash takes bout hr an half to pull

Comment

Yea I already have everything out now just need to get it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Comment

do yourself a favor and reseal the whole air box to as in the flap doors and stuff that way u will have much better heat

Comment

Yea I was thinking about that... The stuff that is there is pretty disgusting... What is the best thing to use... Just some sticky foam strips

Comment

Depending on the thickness/sponginess required, I think craft foam and epoxy would make a good seal. The sheets come in different thicknesses and are available at any big home goods store. Cut to size with a utility knife
                -Zack
                Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Awesome thanks guys... I can't wait to have this thing up and running again.... But still a lot of work to do

Comment

Working...
                  X