No announcement yet.

Hazardous road conditions vs tire pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Pualding county, South of Defiance, Ohio. The news has been saying 1-3 inches on last weekend's storm and tonight's. We had enough to just barely sprinkle the ground
    '03 Grand Am GT SC/T (DD)
    '93 Festiva L (Blue)
    '91 Festiva L (Red) (Sold)
    '87 Monte Carlo SS Areo Coupe
    '68 Ranchero Fairlane 500 (RIP)

Comment

We got a good 2 inches, it was cold and there were icy patches but overall the roads were pretty decent. I saw a couple road crews, they were hittin it hard last night.
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

man, a festy is just fine on the 12" cheapy tires that you get from discount tires.
        How do I know? remember that blizzard that hit from Penn. to Kansas and on into Colorado last year? I drove that blizzard from start to finish day to night in "Pepper" on cheap 12's with (unknowingly at the time) bad tread on my rear passenger. If I can figure out how to get pics from my phone ill post the semi that passed me and then jack knifed. I kid you not this is no exaggeration: every mile or so there were big-rigs that had run off the road, cars in the ditches, and semi's jackknifing around us. They had to shut down the highway ahead of us for an hour because two semi's met head on on our side of the highway. It was a very fun but "whit-knuckle-at-times drive.

drive with caution and a festiva will eat snow alive.
        Fast....Women are fast
        Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Working...
        X