Twin engine Mini on Jay Leno Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin engine Mini on Jay Leno Garage

2002 Twin Engine Mini Cooper. When one engine's not enough, why not get two? Jacques Andres put his Mini on the racetrack with two complete engine packages.»...
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

I'm watching it right now but had to mention...there's a silver car in the background that we'll find pretty familiar! (If you have any trouble finding it, it's under the "Dieppe" sign.)

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Batman Tumbler

Comment

I commented on the Mini cooper and said if he wants to see a fast mini car he needs to go watch Charlie's videos! How cool would it be to have Charlie on Jay Leno Garage!
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Nice vid! Giving me ideas......
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
            I'm watching it right now but had to mention...there's a silver car in the background that we'll find pretty familiar! (If you have any trouble finding it, it's under the "Dieppe" sign.)

Karl
            I've noticed the Shogun in the background in a lot of his recent videos. I get a kick out of telling people than even Jay Leno has a Festiva!

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
            Ian
            Calgary AB, Canada
            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post

Karl
              Precisely
              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
              X