Any help with bail money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help with bail money?

We had a local marine get killed in a training exercise and westboro is planning to protest his funeral, I can't stand these people. Me and a few thousand others are planning a wall of support for the people to block them out (from the church all the way to the cemetery a few miles away), WBC has been rumored to have changed their minds about the actual protest instead flyers (I will be actively tearing them down or taking as many as I can get if they pass them out and throwing them away) will just be put up all over town. If they do show up I am just not sure I would be able to keep peaceful about the situation, I am a VERY calm person but this kind of stuff sets me off so prayers for me that I stay calm or at least get away with it.

Westboro issues a press release for every protest.

I can't find the marine you are talking about. Was he one of six who died in California last month?
    Last edited by bravekozak; 12-12-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

No he was from poplar bluff Missouri, it's been on the news and several people have confirmed it

Comment

Sorry read you reply to quick yes he was killed in a training exercise in California. But their site no longer says they are picketing it like it said earlier, just has it listed.
        Last edited by rockin86ranger; 12-13-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X