front bumper prospect maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front bumper prospect maybe

thought this bumper might be a good fit for a festy not sure how id look tho
    Last edited by 1chrisapple; 12-29-2013, 10:28 PM.

Nice one. Looks about sized (maybe taller? =/ ) like the red ford focus one from a few years back without having to trim the sides nearly as much. And there you go with the mesh, 10-20 bucks at home depot you don't have to go buy. I woulda scooped it up.

whats with all the missing cladding on the side? cheap wheel arches and skirts someone beat you to?

Reminds me of the old minitrucking days of the 80s and 1990s. No internet, very little structure. Thrill of the hunt! Everything was trial and error, and luck--even if you worked at a tireshop or bodyshop. You went out and got sunburned trying to score wheels and other items that had the right bolt pattern, or not.

Even armed with all the info its still a gamble to stumble upon some models to get what we know fits. I long for my old schedule to sneak away in the mornings
    Last edited by getnpsi; 12-29-2013, 10:45 PM.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

hhahah heck yea man I didn't get it ornothing just thought id post it and see what everyone said but I didn't even think about side skirts lol

Comment

Yeah people at work laugh at me when we look at craigslist or any type of automotive pictures. If you see a hose on the ground in pic you know the car is wet, paint is dead. I've been shopping w/o funds for years its fun to get all critical...not really... =/

Good eye though i see potential in rocking one.

here it is before the wife had 4 glasses of wine and ruined it
        c442284a.jpg
        Last edited by getnpsi; 12-29-2013, 11:07 PM.
        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

haha that's freakin funny she not a good drunk driver lol

Comment

Working...
          X