Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project...

Hey all,

Just thought I should start out thanking everyone here for all the help and advice I have received from the board. You have been very helpful in fuelling my sick addiction!

To start, I thought I would show some pictures of what is left of my BP Festiva that I wiped out last year. This was my first accident in a long time, and sadly was due to my own stupid fault. It was an life lesson, and I have learned dearly from it. Long story short, I tried to pass a Semi on the right and thought I had a clean lane. (I was going for the next turn off.) What I missed was a semi truck that was almost at a standstill. I spun into the next lane while braking hard and into the path of another truck. Anyone who says that Festivas are built like a tin can are wrong. The poor car gave it's life for my stupidity.

IMG_20140106_115627.jpg

So, starting fresh in 2014 I am going to build a Festiva I hope can be worthy of this board. I just purchased this new green '92 for $500 and will be building it up as I have time. It has 175 Km and is in very good shape overall. I have a little peeling happening on the rear bumper, and a small dent on the fender / hood area. Even the interior is in good shape. The drivers seat vinyl is rough on one side, but everything else is good.

IMG_20140106_085735.jpgIMG_20140106_085833.jpgIMG_20140106_085912.jpg

Looking forward to more learning with this project, and hopefully doing some write ups along the way.
    Last edited by SiliconSoul; 01-06-2014, 03:31 PM.
    - Form should follow function...
Working...
X