Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Racing Wheels

00R0R_iTLEpxfF6so_600x450.jpg

Anyone heard good / bad things about these? They sound like they should be pretty light. Kinda digging the look if it's painted a complementary color to the car.

13 x 7" 4x100 Diamond Racing Wheels - He's asking 250...
    - Form should follow function...

They look like a big heavy steel wheel
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Yep look like areo wheels heavy steal circle track wheels.

Comment

OK - I'm an idiot. I did some reading, and yeah... these suck. Good for a track day beater, but no good for the road. Thanks guys.
        - Form should follow function...

Comment

FYI, a 13x8 AERO Race wheel weighs 14 lbs. In case someone wanted to know.

Comment

And Bassett 13x6 are 12lbs, and will fit a Festiva much easier, and the company will get back to you in short order. Diamond was a joke when I tried to get info from them. Then the guy didn't want to sell me the wheels because I mistakenly told him I wanted to run them on the street.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

they are not bad wheels for the price. there was a lot of hate on them in the beginning becaue they were cheap wheels.
              that said, yes, they are heavy. no, they are not bad for the road...if you dont have all solid bushings in your car.
              There are 240, silvia, corolla, and even muscle car guys that have been tracking and drifting on Diamond Racing wheels for years with no problems.
              Like every other wheel out there, there will be some bad batches. If you want cheap, get the job done wheels then go for it!
              Fast....Women are fast
              Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Working...
              X