Accidents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidents

I would like to start a thread where users can post pictures of Festivas in accidents, duress and trauma. This is not meant to offend anyone, just serve as an example of what could possibly happen.

Pride crash

T-boned

Four door T-bone

Tree

wrong way
    Last edited by bravekozak; 01-15-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

My son was driving at the time and was hit at about 60km/hr (36MPH) while stopped at a red light. The impact drove the car into the back of the Jeep Cherokee in front. If you look closely you can see where the Jeep's trailer hitch and exhaust pipe made their impression in the Festiva bumper. The back end of the car was equally "modified" with the result of being unable to open the hatch.

Last edited by fastivaca; 01-16-2014, 12:27 PM.
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Side swiped by a CRX. Still drove, if a little crooked.

DSC_0812.jpg

Comment

Hit, sitting at a red light pushed into a Toyota land cruiser.
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Rear ended.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
              He got it worse than me when i was rearended. in the first festiva I had I was in neutral at an intersection and a car slammed into my rear end. I got shot across the intersection. No damage to the car. Good thing it was late at night.
              91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
              06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
              95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Here is a pic from Malta. Here is another Malta Pride.

I was on a website looking at hundreds of crashes.
                Their "Show us your crash pics" is more popular than our "What have you done to your Festiva lately"

This one is my favorite. Deleted uranium cone.

There is even a pic of the guy's motorcyle lying on top of the car's roof.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 01-24-2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

my first festiva with the 3 accidents it was in wasn't driving a friend was each separate time. 1st time 4 foot drop off into a ditch at 20mph bent frame and bumper into front passenger wheel, second time another ditch 15mph but hit a big fence post but nothing happend just knocked it over and got high centered, 3rd time rear ended at 30mph I was at a stop by my friend in a montie carlo bent rear drivers fender to the rim. this pic was after I bent the bumper back 5" lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
                  Last edited by Micro Mudder; 01-24-2014, 09:20 PM.
                  1993 festy "white stallion" BP swap with 7" lift, 1ton wench
                  R.I.P. 1991 festy "the festiva" stock b3, atv bumper, 8' whip

Comment

Could have been worse!

Chris, don't buy any lottery tickets. Ever!
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 01-24-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Whys that? I might luck out like I did with my festiva all 3 times? Whenever I get the scratch offs I always win them!!

oh forgot to say the Monti carlo threw my car 30 yards and spun us around. Thank God for high grade well built coffins
                      Last edited by Micro Mudder; 01-24-2014, 10:15 PM.
                      1993 festy "white stallion" BP swap with 7" lift, 1ton wench
                      R.I.P. 1991 festy "the festiva" stock b3, atv bumper, 8' whip

Comment

Working...
                      X