Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a sad ending to a 26 yr old story (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a sad ending to a 26 yr old story (PIC HEAVY)

so as some of you may know i posted a picture and a story of a "ukrain flag" mazda 121 DA but today sadly the car left our driveway for the last time. on a tow truck so here is a pic heavy thread about the birth all the way up to the final kilometer ticked over and parked for the last time

so ill start the car was built in july 1987 and was not sold until febuary 1988 1.JPG

the original owner of the car sold it in 1990 2.JPG

i have no documentation of any sale between 1990 and 2004 where my immediate family gained ownership

these are the last 2 photos of the car before the replacement panels were installed on the car 2.JPG both these were taken in 2004

now these are just photos taken throughout the years 46422_157048544311073_1502194_n.jpg 5.JPG 4.JPG

august 15 2011 a whole days worth of driving took its toll on the 23 yr old motor and the little car gave in blowing smoke for the engine and the entire car began shaking 7.JPG

after that we drove it home incredibly slowly with our hazzard lights on the entire trip parked the car and never moved until 2013

in 2013 the council made us move the car due to several complaints this would be the last time the cars wheels would ever turn

a few days later the house next door was burnt to the ground and several cars broken into the mazda was one of the cars broken into it was dusted for finger prints but sadly nothing was found6.JPG

and now the sad part the car had to go we will be moving house and the garage would not house the mazda the engine was gone the interior stripped a serious bug problum in the car and so much rust it would litteraly creak and grind and crunch if you so much as sat inside of it

so a 25 year old road trip ended with the car driving 355419 kilometres in its long but short life

these are the last photos taken of the car as it was being loaded on the tow truck 8.JPG9.JPG

SO THATS THE END OF THIS STORY IM EXTREMELY SAD I remember when i first saw the car as a broken down wreck with a box of yellow parts and a very angry owner trying to sell us the car and i saw it deliverd to us on the back of a tow truck in 2004 and i watched it leave on a tow truck

thank you for reading this and please feel free to share your stories if you have one
    :cam:

Hopefully you can move on to bigger/better things, and if not you'll soon find yourself on the lookout for another one that happens to be in good condition. I don't see a location from you but I gather it is not anywhere in n. America.

Comment

i live in nsw australia

btw this was one of the photos taken before 2004 i found this in a photo album i think this was the week we bought it 3.JPG

Comment

3.JPG just in case it didnt show up

Comment

Working...
        X