funtop location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funtop location

Hello all, long time member here but its been years since I have posted/lurked. I was just going to throw out that I know where a festiva funtop sits. Let me be clear, I am in no way...form..or fashion trying to sell or make ANY kind of profit off of it I have know about it for a few years but kept it to myself in the hopes that I could get it. It never looks like it is going to happen so I thought I would give the community that appreciates them a crack at it. All I ask is whoever gets it, keep the board updated with extensive pics/progress of it. It is located in West TN, about 20 minutes North of Memphis on Highway 14 in Brighton TN, Tipton county. The Owner owns a boat shop next to her house named Highway 14 Marine and I think her name is Ms Ruby. She appears to be a pack rat of sorts because she has many many cars sitting around. You can google it and get the number(I just did to get the address). Good luck and some one save the cool little car, I have only seen the one in my travels.
    Last edited by GUS; 01-16-2014, 09:16 AM.
    93 festiva aka "the sexy"
    04 blown GT stang
    99 wrangler (in the middle of a 5.2 swap)

3684 Highway 14, Brighton, TN, United States

This blue one that hasn't moved since June 2012?
    Last edited by bravekozak; 01-16-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Yes, I drive there on occasion. I was by there the other day and it was still there. When I looked at a year or two ago, it seemed to be it acceptable condition inside and out. The top seems to be doing a good job of being weather tight, and I don't remember any body damage. I do remember its an auto an and I think it even has power steering. She said then it still runs...
      Last edited by GUS; 01-16-2014, 10:23 AM.
      04 blown GT stang

Comment

Someone should really save this thing! Do you know what she is asking for it?
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

The last time I talked with her, she said 1,000. But that has been a long while ago
          04 blown GT stang

Comment

Looks like pride front end maybe? Def not Festiva
            -Bryant

Comment

Looks like a 90s Festiva grill to me. You looking at the blue one or the silver one?
              Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
              91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

you're prolly right. I was just thinking that it looked more like one of the Pride grills that Junspeed is offering.
                -Bryant

Comment

It is a festy, blue with grey interior. I think a GL, does have the factory aluminum wheels
                  04 blown GT stang

Comment

Highway 14 Marine 901-476-0442
                    Honda Four-Stroke Outboard Marine Engines, Authorized Sales & Service
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 01-16-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

now is it a factory installed webasto engineered and motorized canvas top? as most of us probably know this was available only on the mazda 121 and JDM festivas, neither of which was sold or imported new to the states or canada. i am going to stick my neck out also and say that the kia pride was never offered with a factory canvas top in any market. now webasto and probably other manufacturers sold aftermarket full roof sliding canvas tops (look up Webasto Hollandia 400) but they were in no way as complex and versatile as the genuine factory installed top. there is even a specific roof panel for canvas top (and sunroof) cars that was of course welded onto the car during assembly. i drive by a parked red festy here in my area on occasion that has a full canvas top but i don't even have to stop to see that it is an aftermarket piece.

Comment

Festiva. Grill says 90-93. Color says 88-90 I think. Pass mirror appears to be folded in. That rules out 90LX.
                        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Factory alloys. Rear wiper. Door molding in this pic says 91-93.
                          Last edited by neanderpaul; 01-16-2014, 10:53 PM.
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Comment

Festy Stalkin at it's best right here.

Comment

Working...
                              X