Sears Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sears Tires

I went to Sears yesterday looking for some tires, and they had a bunch on clearance so I ended up getting a couple 175/70/13 firestone winterforce tires for $43 a piece+\- some pennies. They aren't ordering any more for this season, and all the other winter tires are on clearance along with some all seasons, all different shapes and sizes. They have a whole set of 4 155/80/13 winterforce tires on sale for $37 a piece!! Debating on going back for those even tho I don't have rims or a real use for them at the moment. Just figured I'd let you guys know now is a good time to check them out if your looking for tires or deals on future tires. haha I know some of you like to stock up for the future like I do.
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

I've gotten a few sets of various sizes over the years from Sears. I've bought 2 sets of 155-80/13 Guardians for the Festy.

The 1st set I bought were actually whitewalls!!

Unfortunately the Sears I used to frequent has closed so it's a bit of a drive to go there anymore.

Comment

Yep, can't even look them up on the website. They list no tires at all for Firestone.

So I would physically have to go there to only "check"
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
        Yep, can't even look them up on the website. They list no tires at all for Firestone.

So I would physically have to go there to only "check"
        Or call them up?... or do people not do that anymore? Lol. I know most of my tire customers send me texts or find my ad on Facebook and contact me that way, so maybe the whole "picking up the phone and calling" think is a dying art.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          ... maybe the whole "picking up the phone and calling" think is a dying art.
          hit the nail smack dab in the middle of the head right there. Everything is less personal nowadays. Probably why there is so much instant rage in everyone from kids to grannies.
          -Bryant

Comment

^^ Very true... though the generation before that would probably have said the same thing about picking up the phone and calling someone rather than talking to them face-to-face. Technology certainly makes the world faster, but not always a better place.
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

If you like All-season tires, Kumho Solus KR21s are $35/each just about everywhere right now for 155/80R13 size. I'm still waiting for the price to drop on the 175/70R13, but as they phase out the KR21s they are slowly but surely dropping all of them. When the 175s get down below the $50 mark I'm probably going to buy a dozen.
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
              X