ISC Suspension Coilovers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISC Suspension Coilovers???

I did a search on here for "ISC Suspension" and found nothing, so I'm posting away... I found THESE.

http://www.tunersports.com/isc-suspe...5b_p30160.html

I know absolutely nothing about them. The vehicle years listed are of course not our Festivas but that doesn't REALLY matter unless the Festiva got a drastic suspension change. They're $829 shipped. Anybody know anything about these people? I plan on calling them tomorrow.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

I sent them an email.
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Well don't Aspire struts work on a Festiva?

So why wouldn't late model Aussy Festivas/Aspires work on a Festy?

EDIT: That site has things categorized very goofy. I looked up engine bearings for the hell of it for a Festiva, and they list ones for a Ford 4.6/5.4l V8s.
      Last edited by TorqueEffect; 01-19-2014, 04:31 PM.
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

You didn't know about the 2000 V8? Haha

Comment

Discontinued.

Comment

Working...
          X