No announcement yet.

arrested.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rad and battery can be installed pretty kwik. No need to tow the red one if that's all that's wrong with it.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

This is simply my opinion. Pay to get the 4 wheeler back and nothing else. He's 18 and should know better. Keep a record of the 4 wheeler impound fee so he can pay it back.

Wheather it's a B&E or vandalism, doesn't matter. Either stealing or detroying someone else's property is uncalled for.

Let him face the music for his actions. My son did some stupid stuff when he was younger. Went to county jail and finally went to prison for 3 years.

I didn't bail him out of county(though his girlfriend at the time did), and when calls were made to the house when he was in prison, I kept track of the money.

Did He learn anything? Well since he's been out in the free world he's managed to get a job and hold it for over 2 years and kept his nose clean for the most part. Paid back money owed for phone calls and misc. Heck, the turd makes more money per hour than I do....LOL.

He finally figured out there can be serious consequences for his actions. I don't regret a bit of it.

Comment

In North Carolina, if a child who is in school and is arrested and detained for an extended amount of time, the local school system has the authority to continue his schooling while he's incarcerated. They send a certified teacher to the jail for an "X" amount of time with their work, give their instruction and leave the work for the student to do.

Also, in most states, if you break a window, kick down a door, even if you don't enter, your considered as breaking and entering. I agree with some of the others, let him sit in jail.

By the way, I retired from law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          A rad and battery can be installed pretty kwik. No need to tow the red one if that's all that's wrong with it.
          I'm not sure if anything else is wrong with it. I haven't tried to start it since the battery exploded. All I know is it split the radiator at the top. I'm sure there's something else wrong too.

G-dine's son is out and has a hearing in court later this week. Still no 4 wheeler. I have other people telling me I may not get it back & if I do, parts will be missing off of it. Is that true?
          1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
          1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
          1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
          2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
          2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
          2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
          1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

what's wrong with the blue one?

Comment

Originally posted by redspire View Post
              what's wrong with the blue one?
              It smokes pretty bad.
              1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.

Mike

Comment

So it's likely internal engine problems?

Comment

Originally posted by redspire View Post
                  So it's likely internal engine problems?
                  I'm not sure. I have talked about this car about the smoking problem in the help/repair section.

I like this car because its rust free. I wanted to fix it up as a DD, but..........

Mike

Comment

Good luck.
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by muleskinner View Post
                      . Still no 4 wheeler. I have other people telling me I may not get it back & if I do, parts will be missing off of it. Is that true?
                      The impound fee goes up daily! The longer you wait, the more it is, and it often quickly becomes more than it is worth to get it out!

As for the rest, yards have a bad reputation for stealing things out of/off of impounded vehicles. My son had his stereo stolen from his totaled car. Little did the thief know he had a dashcam installed that recorded his theft. It was the guy at the counter who said it must never have been there. This led to the yard losing its license and the thief his job, and catching a charge. My son got his property back.
                      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

More info on the Dashcam he used? I'm guessing it's a motion sensing one that also records the interior of the car? Been wanting to get a dash cam, but not sure which one. They range in price by a lot!
                        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                        Random Festiva Parts
                        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I'd like that info too.
                          -Bryant

Comment

Just a webcam and a laptop, on 24/7, with motion detection enabled. Lots of webcam software used to have it, I guess they still do, he used one of my old ones, uh, Alphacam SE IIRC. Took it out of its case, and mounted it in the overhead interior light of his Honda. Facing forward, it showed what he was doing, speed, and rear view mirror.

And the thief
                            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                            X