4Green Part Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    I am completely lost on the Window Channel part numbers.

I want to restore the channeling completely on both doors. What part numbers would I need and how many?
    to get a complete window channel you would need 2 pieces for each side. 21596 on the above diagram is the main channel rubber. 21572 is also part of the window channel and is a separate piece only because, as i recall, it has to be slid into a metal channel in the door rather than snapped in like the main channel. so you will want 1 each of these #s:
    main channel RH - KKY01 58 605. LH - KKY01 59 605. sub channel RH - KKY01 58 603. LH - KKY01 59 603

Comment

Order 2 of these and use one for the other side. This is the part that covers both sides. Though one side will have a 180 degree twist to mount up right but only people like me with obsessive qualities will ever notice lol

this is the center belt buckle. Dark grey is kinda cool

-Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
        Order 2 of these and use one for the other side. This is the part that covers both sides. Though one side will have a 180 degree twist to mount up right but only people like me with obsessive qualities will ever notice lol

this is the center belt buckle. Dark grey is kinda cool

Hey man, how much did those end up costing? That Grey looks sweet!

Thanks,
        -Z

Comment

these are actually belts for the 5 door PRIDE but they are closer to our US mounting than the euro 3 door. the 3 door belts aren't available anymore anyway. the LH belt would end with 690D. don't they have that anymore?

Comment

Just a comment about the window metal sub channels.
            It all depends on the condition of your sub channels.... I replaced the rubber channels on two of my Festivas and the metal sub channels were still anchored and
            in good condition (both southern cars with no rust). However the window grommets were brittle and broken. If you really want your windows to look and
            work like new you might also want to consider replacing the inside and outside pieces that snap into place beside the window well.
            I have no idea what the part number for them are though.
            Last edited by 1990new; 02-10-2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

buckle was $17
              belts $34 ea.
              don't know for sure on shipping since I ordered a crap load of stuff and shipping total was like $55 or so.

The more you buy at once shipping goes down exponentially.
              -Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                buckle was $17
                belts $34 ea.
                don't know for sure on shipping since I ordered a crap load of stuff and shipping total was like $55 or so.

The more you buy at once shipping goes down exponentially.
                Thanks man!

Comment

Do those Dark Gray belt receivers work with American belts?
                  Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-11-2014, 12:07 AM.
                  1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                  2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                  1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

IDK but I got the buckles and belts from the same place for the same car so I guess I really don't care since I have a set that works together. BUT I do see what you are asking. I will check them with my dd tomorrow If I can plow through the snow to get to it. I have been driving my truck cause it has better heat.
                    -Bryant

Comment

Thanks

Hope so, I mean the manual belts I found out DO fit in Electric belt receivers, and have been contemplating on putting the EFI ones back in. But if these Kia receivers work, I would much rather have them.

Comment

i'll check for ya dude, Just gimme a day or so.
                        -Bryant

Comment

MDA018801104
                          MDA018801130

Anyone know if these are the correct part numbers for the lock rod toppers?

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                            MDA018801104
                            MDA018801130

Anyone know if these are the correct part numbers for the lock rod toppers?

Appears to be the seat slide lock knobs (maybe different colors indicated by last 2 digits?)

Lock knobs appear to be these. They are different for left and right and last 2 digits appear to be color indicator but don't know which is which.
                            looks like brave is ordering 2 of each to find out which is which.

Are you clicking on the blue dot with the i in it and then click on the diagram link to see where the parts fit on the Russian site?

Last edited by 1990new; 02-11-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

OK. Today I was able to confirm that the new manual belts from FG will fit and latch into the stock Manual Festiva center buckle. I would also assume that it will fit into the Stock Auto buckle as well.

BUT the stock Manual belt WILL NOT fit into the new center buckle from FG.

The stock manual buckle width is just over an inch. The new belts from FG are just under an inch. Probably about 1/8" difference total. And to confirm what I assumed in an earlier post the new buckle is a match to the new belts. Sorry Mr. Torque dude,

Here are the numbers just for shigs and gittles:

KK15357630D04 belt assembly for front
                              KK13657620B09, KK13657620A09 buckle assembly for front
                              Last edited by Gomez; 02-11-2014, 08:41 PM.
                              -Bryant

Comment

try looking under front door mechanisms. door lock knobs are same for both sides. KKY015831604. the 04 is light gray. that russky site is a howl. they have a parts category listed as outdoor facilities"

Comment

Working...
                                X