No announcement yet.

4Green Part Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a part number for a manual rack which is right hand drive?

Comment

Yeah.. I agree..

Thanks F3BZ.. I have an address online for the ford listings in Japan and a lot of the parts are linked to Russian websites telling me there is x amount of stock. Go to order via a website called impex Japan.. Nada.. None.. Sorry. SOL.... Refund ahoy.

Anywhoos.. I think I will invest in a epc I know where I can get on from.

Sent from the depths of hell.
      Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
      Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
      Highway - 7.32L/100km
      City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
        Does anyone have a part number for a manual rack which is right hand drive?
        RHD rack with brackets and bushings is MD00132110 for pride up to 1/94. KD00132110 for pride from 1/94 - 2/2000. unfortunately not available from 4G anymore. Ford/Mazda RHD rack is D001 32 110. unfortunately also not available from known sources. but since we're on the subject, it may interest some to know that the LHD manual rack complete shows up at 4G for $190. picture shows it comes with mounting brackets and bushings but not tie rod ends. KK151 32 110.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
          04 at the end of a trim part seems to indicate the color grey.

30 at the end of a trim part may indicate sandlewood but I am not sure about this.

I looked up the knob sleeve part (MB0068827604) on a German site and the 04 part had grau in the description, but the 30 part did not indicate any color.
          Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
          for the KIA stuff, 04 is medium gray, like the door panels. 09 is dark gray, like the dash. 89 is really light gray, like the headliner & pillar trim. 30 is a mystery since it shows up on to too few parts to make up a complete interior like tan or brown. i keep meaning to order a cheap part with 30 on the end just to see what i get.
          FYI -

I ordered 2 of part "KK153 58390A30" and received 2 door lock rods with attached knobs (the knobs that go up / down when you unlock / lock your Festiva) and the knobs were brown.....they are slightly darker than the lighter brown that Ford called "Sandalwood", so my guess is if it ends in "30" it's the slightly darker brown that Ford called "Beige".

And....I also ordered 2 of part "KKY01 5831604" (2 door lock knobs without the locking rod) and they are not medium gray. These puppies are dark gray, darker than some of the Festiva dash boards I've seen....so dark that in a quick glance you'd almost think they were black.

F3BZ....have you ordered trim parts before ending in "04" and it came in a medium gray?
          Last edited by Twistiva; 03-26-2014, 10:53 PM.
          88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
          88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
          91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
          93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Originally posted by Twistiva View Post

FYI -

I ordered 2 of part "KK153 58390A30" and received 2 door lock rods with attached knobs (the knobs that go up / down when you unlock / lock your Festiva) and the knobs were brown.....they are slightly darker than the lighter brown that Ford called "Sandalwood", so my guess is if it ends in "30" it's the slightly darker brown that Ford called "Beige".

And....I also ordered 2 of part "KKY01 5831604" (2 door lock knobs without the locking rod) and they are not medium gray. These puppies are dark gray, darker than some of the Festiva dash boards I've seen....so dark that in a quick glance you'd almost think they were black.

F3BZ....have you ordered trim parts before ending in "04" and it came in a medium gray?
            Maybe we should go crazy and order for parts between 00 and 99 and see what comes up.

Avg Economy:
            Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Originally posted by jawbraeka View Post
              Maybe we should go crazy and order for parts between 00 and 99 and see what comes up.

If I was Bill Gates, I would. Heck, if I were Bill Gates, I'd put the mighty Festiva back in production again! Brand new Festys for me and all my friends! htd
              Last edited by Twistiva; 03-26-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
                If I was Bill Gates, I would. Heck, if I were Bill Gates, I'd put the mighty Festiva back in production again! Brand new Festys for me and all my friends! htd
                Please just don't include a start button to stop the car. And make sure there are LHD coolbox and enough spares to last us like a million years...

Last edited by jawbraeka; 03-26-2014, 11:20 PM.

Avg Economy:
                Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFestivaGuy View Post
                  Aren't there any English-language parts diagrams for the Festy? There are lots of things I'd like to order from Four Green, but simply don't have the time to sort through Russian drawings or the 55 times 50 diagrams type of scenario reported above.

I've asked this question numerous times before on this board, but never received much of a response.
                  Alaska -

The good news: the answer to your question is, yes.

The bad news: the website that had it was on my 'Favorites' on my desktop. Why is that bad? Because my PC crashed and needed a new motherboard. The computer tech doing the work said he saved everything on the hard drive to my wife's external hard drive before he swapped the motherboard but when I fired my desktop up again I don't see any of my 'Favorites'/bookmarked pages. The fix also required me to change my operating system from Windows XP (Home Edition?) to Windows XP Pro. If anyone can tell me how to get my 'Favorites' back I would be able to tell everyone what that website was, that is, if the website still exists. I was able to copy (one page at a time) 120 drawings in separate .pdf files before my PC crashed. If I remember right that 120 was maybe half of all drawings listed?

It's all in English, with the Kia Pride part numbers, if I can just get back to it.

(OS is Windows XP Pro and am using Internet Explorer 'Eight'). Bueller? Bueller?

Originally posted by jawbraeka View Post
                  Please just don't include a start button to stop the car. And make sure there are LHD coolbox and enough spares to last us like a million years...

Last edited by Twistiva; 03-26-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know the part numbers for the pieces that snap into the top of the catwalk to seal the windows on the inside and outside of the front windows.
                    What are they called?

Comment

Search for "belt molding" .

Comment

Thanks brave... found them. Not sure whether or not the attaching clips come with them or if FourGreen has them.

http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/WTHSTP-GLASS-OUT-RH-p-KD00158810
                        http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/WTHSTP-ASSY-G-OUT-LH-p-KD00159810
                        http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/WTHSTP-GLASS-IN-RH-p-KKY0158820A
                        http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scripts/WTHSTP-GLASS-IN-LH-p-KKY0159820A

http://koreacat.ru/kia/parts/0LBEDA01/194274/584011/?
                        Last edited by 1990new; 05-10-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

It comes with the clips, just as it would for an assembly line install.

Comment

http://www.partsbase.org/kia/pride-f...kd-eu-fafhl4b/

Here's a site that gives exploded views of a Festiva with all the parts labeled, and it's in english. Might have been posted already I didn't look.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhick View Post
                              http://www.partsbase.org/kia/pride-f...kd-eu-fafhl4b/

Here's a site that gives exploded views of a Festiva with all the parts labeled, and it's in english. Might have been posted already I didn't look.
                              Great site... I had not seen this before.

Comment

I'm assuming this is the panel that surrounds the dash clock,
                                but does anyone know what color it'd be?

KK1365572009
                                1993 Festiva - White/Black - 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                                X