bout to end up with a new car, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bout to end up with a new car, lol

over the past couple of years I have been trying to redo the 89 and bring it back to be as good as new. I think I have about done it, lol. it's about to turn 140k and it runs great but I rebuilt the front end, brake rotors , drums , wheel cylinders , hoses , water pump , t belt , radiator ,wires ,cap ,plugs, etc. If it was worn or old , I had it fixed or replaced this last year and this year I'm putting a new rack (from rock auto, CV axlest, new clutch installed in a good used 5-speed transmission with new shifter bushings.

I figured on driving it for the next 10 to 20 years and after all that it should be pretty much trouble free from here on out. it better be because I will have put 4 grand it in the past two years, lol. last thing I have to do is to take out the AC compressor and send it off and have it rebuilt then reinstall it, have it charged - get that done by spring and it should be good to go.
    Last edited by loknlode; 02-07-2014, 03:00 PM.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Let's see some pics of this new festiva
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
    X