Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source for new carpet and/or floormat set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for new carpet and/or floormat set?

Does fourgreen carry anything that is festiva/pride specific? Not looking for any "universal" stuff that seems to be all I can find on ebay..
    Oldest Festiva on the forum (so far) 3/87 LX - 225k
    89 Tracer 13" alloys and dome light. Pioneer stereo, all else is stock.

Read this thread that I found using the search engine at the top right of this screen.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 02-28-2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

stockinteriors.com is where i got mine(around 165.00 shipped) good quality but you can up grade. fast ship also.
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

You could also try Rockauto.com. Prices range from about $150 - $280 depending on the quality you want.
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada
        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          Read this thread that I found using the search engine at the top right of this screen.
          If you search "carpet" it does not show up in the first 3 pages, so no need to act like I am ignorant of how forums work. I just dont have time to dig through pages of results. Thank you for pointing me at the thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
            stockinteriors.com is where i got mine(around 165.00 shipped) good quality but you can up grade. fast ship also.
            how does it compare to the OEM carpet?

Comment

Originally posted by db2u View Post
              If you search "carpet" it does not show up in the first 3 pages, so no need to act like I am ignorant of how forums work. I just dont have time to dig through pages of results. Thank you for pointing me at the thread though.
              You're welcome. I typed in "floor mats" using double quotes to keep the words together as a phrase.

Who has the box of carpet samples that was being sent from meet to meet?
              Maybe someone can post a couple of pics for you.
              Last edited by bravekozak; 02-28-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by db2u View Post
                how does it compare to the OEM carpet?
                about the same but i think if you order the heavy backing it would be a lot quieter.
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

The factory carpet has jute padding hot melted to the back of it. I tried spray adhesive to hold it. It is useless. A large hot melt gun is best.

Comment

Hmm this is interesting... I spilled some motor oil in my Festiva once so the carpets still a bit oily, I've been meaning to replace but keep getting distracted with keeping it running lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                    X