Apologies and thanks where it is due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies and thanks where it is due

I have been talking to a well respected member through pm's for a while. My questions ranged from engines to suspension upgrades to chassis modification. Through trying to follow my hopes and desires for my build I got a little carried away within them. Most of my goals are getting accomplished and are still on track, and he has continually offered expert advice without question. Recently I have been getting a little off track in a few departments. With much professionalism he was able to get me back on track and on my way to a really nice build, AGAIN.

It is really hard to keep ones hopes and desires in check when provisions are available to go too far.

As of this morning I was gung-ho for building a tranny that would handle endless horsepower. That would be awesome if I was going to be doing some serious drag racing. I am not though. Thus a mildly built one similar to what most guys are doing will suffice.

My engine goals are still going to be sweet and secretive but will once again be within reason for the car.

I know this is a car forum and not a place for us to dole out feelings and desires. We come here to get away from all that.

To Charlie, Thank you for all of your help with our best kept secret econobox weapon. Though I have not disrespected you I hope you understand how I got off track. I really do listen and I hope you haven't given up on my car?
    Last edited by Gomez; 03-09-2014, 10:36 AM.
    -Bryant

yeah charlie is awesome & always up for helping anyone with questions. also i like your posts about trying to find a better (stronger) tranny than the g b/c it brings up lots of q & a to discuss. last note i think everyone on here respects what you are doing with your car & going all out to build the best car you can!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
    X