Wow, People hate me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, People hate me

So i got a phone call from a girl mate, in tears begging for me to get her, i raced down in the festiva

And was attacked, i managed to see it about to start, and take off, but the car still suffered a bit of damage,

My advice is tinted windows are actually a life saver, altho it soon fell out doing crazy speeds down the main road.

However the real fun begins, windows are hard to come by for the 1998's
    Owner of NZ's Lowest Aspire (festiva in nz)

What? More details. This story has gaps!
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Please post a picture of your tinted glass. Is it factory tint?

Comment

^& pic of girl
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

^+1
          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
          1988 LX 5-speed
          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

glasss is not factory tinted sorry, and theres nothing more to the story, girl wants help, but she really just wants to set someone up and watch them get smashed up, and now today i have a flury of messages saying it would never of happened if i drove a better car! people sicken me

She told the cops she didnt know it was going to happen and said her mates did it becouse they dont like the car! and of course she has no idea what there names are, cops are not helping and neither is insurance

I get a lot of hate mail for driving a festiva, a lot of it, i have even been looking for an earlier festiva to add to my collection but now i wonder if i need to be like ever other bogan and get a xf, chop the springs and think im cool getting my head knocked around on every pothole
            Last edited by SrrTalkalot; 03-21-2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Because of what you drive? that blows.

What do you mean they attacked you? Did they have baseball bats or something? Were they after you or the car? They must be jealous.
              Buck.
              -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
              -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
              -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Dude .... you need new friends!
                Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

That must be some good good to race off

Comment

I don't know, people around here want my Festy to buy and save on gas $ NOT to smash. LOL!
                    1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
                    1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
                    1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
                    2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
                    2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
                    2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
                    1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

over here, if you drive an oddball car you just dont fit in. everyone hates it, literally, the second i sold the wrx and got a festiva the hate just came hard and fast, it may also have something to do with my character, when it comes to cars i have out of the box ideas, i dont like to go basic, i like to think and plan for something that pushes the boundries of cars. people get anoyed that i want to do things like a remove the roof of a s1 rx7 and sticking in a small block v8 and to top it off a big catcher, make a awd festiva

I have always had hate from people, having add from little, and never really understood by people, and now im moving towards making my dreams appear through cars, people are starting to hate, and its getting worse

IMG_0081[1].jpg

Sorry about the language, and its summer over here aswell, but unfortuantly it had bottles biffed at it aswell so she looks a little wet, the interior is a mess, i plan on suing for emotional harm aswell, the cops say there may actually be a case, and if i claim enough she may of done me a huge favour, as well as the cost to repair all the damage, maybe ill try and claim a pannel and paint, throw an extra couple grand and get it candy green.

IMG_0082[1].jpg

I have a temp fix for now, the window mounts are somehow disfigured and it actually broke some of the interior panneling, i guess weapons would do that, i also buckled a wheel, hitting a skate board and scratched the front smacking into a sign

Comment

Friends like that I don't need enemies lol.
                        1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
                        1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
                        2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
                        2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
                        2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
                        1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Yeap, im still devasted, i cant find a window yet, have to wait for monday, and try again, wait and see what happens is the go from here. I just cant beleive a girl would do that to. Its a mucked up world,

Comment

it is that. Good thing the window can be replaced least you are ok.
                            1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
                            1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
                            2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
                            2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
                            2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
                            1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Yeap. Thats very much true

Comment

Working...
                              X