Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Needs Votes in Contest!

Rise of the Machines: The Jalopnik March Madness Beat-Off: Round 3

They are doing like a March Madness style bracket thing for different cars we are paired up against the Dodge Neon this week and losing!!!! Go get your votes in guys!

Currently 1223 to 1619! Can we make up the difference?
    Rust, we do not fear you. We embrace you. We welcome your coming with wads of benjamins and dreams of budget rallycross.
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

I voted. I don't understand the point of this. Festiva and Neon are way different cars. And an Impreza and a Ranger?
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

i voted... we are behind by about 500 votes
      90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

They have them in categories...Gas Savers, Bachelor Sport Mobiles, Luxobarges, and Dirt Devils. I guess the Impreza got put in with all the 4x4s so that's why it's paired with the Impreza.

Here is the original post explaining the whole thing.
        Spring is nearly here and that means one thing: scrounging up all your cash that hasn't gone to your weed budget and buying a shitbox of a car. So now let's pick the best — for thrashing, for offroading, for drifting, for even commuting to your new gig at that coffee shop next to the sneakers hut.
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

the neon had a much longer and larger production run and will be more popular due to a larger audience of current and former owners. but just your average festiva fan will be as passionate as an SRT-4 owner. so look at it as quality (festiva) vs quantity (neon)

Comment

500 votes behind

The Festiva is in the Gas saver bracket, however I doubt the voters take that into consideration. The Festy beat the mirage in the first round
            Last edited by Charlie1717; 03-24-2014, 03:55 PM.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

"At this very moment, there is probably someone, somewhere squealing tires to an autocross win in a Neon. Meanwhile, someone is probably getting high in a Festiva. Vote with your heart on this one."
              Pretty sure I know more people who get high in Neons than people who win autoX in them. Opposite goes for Festivas. Lol.
              Last edited by htchbck; 03-25-2014, 04:07 AM.
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Voted!
                Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

voted
                  -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                  -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Voted!
                    1990 Festiva L

Comment

Working...
                    X