and the hate continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the hate continues

So I own to cars, both sit beside each other everynight, everyone knows i have my festiva, and my thrash around, a 1991 toyota levin, with high k's and no 2nd gear

But for some reason my festiva is always being smashed and vandilised,

Long story short today i realised the interior has had alcohol poored all over it. my temperoy window was ripped apart.

And spray painted narks get stitches on the front window..
    Owner of NZ's Lowest Aspire (festiva in nz)

And I always thought NZ sounded nice.

They take out school time for tea time for Heaven's sake.
    White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
    White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
    1988 LX 5-speed
    ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

buy a dog and tie it to your car every night make Shure its mean

Comment

You must talkalot...security cameras are way cheaper than cars
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Also.. "narks get stitches" isn't anywhere near as catchy as "snitches get stitches". These kids need to lern moar Anglesh and booklerning.
          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
          1988 LX 5-speed
          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

yeap, i think its realeted to the young girl that organised the attack on me originially, now shes had more charges added on, there getting worse.

I think im going to move out of this town i am in, i dont go to the police when stuff happens, but this time around, i had no choice, i was worried about the cost to fix my car being to be huge, well that bill has increased greatly

Comment

Ummm I just looked at your face book page.Thats a really nice car you have.You seem really calm, all things considered? If someone messed with our cars here in the States like yours.The Shat would be hitting the fan real soon.Whats strikes me really odd is your statement that you "Don't go to the Police when stuff happens". Where I grew up that translated into "We're gonna pack heavy & take care of some business".But you just keep taking this crap up the rear end??? Here's my advice, park your car in front of your garage,wait for them and when they come at night (because they are gonna do it again). Open up a can of whoop ass on them compliments of "Captain Insano" (Watch "Water Boy") with a Cricket Stick. Make sure they really remember that night for as looooong as they live.Knee caps,shins,fingers etc. When the police come and ask your side of the story.You went out to your car to get your cricket stick,turned around and they were "Bum Rushing" you.You heard one of them threaten your life.The Cops here call this process "Street Justice". Seriously, your "Thinking of Moving out of town"? Time to grow some Balls or stop telling us how everyone hates you.Life is one big test. So study hard, kick ass and take names. Your never gonna have any self esteem if you dont stand up for yourself.. Our cars are an extension of ourselves-my guess is thats not alcohol you smell in your car.Its their drunken urine pissed in your car SrrTalkalot.
              Last edited by nitrofarm; 03-29-2014, 09:01 AM.
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

^

What he said. Dude scratched my car, bought new tires for his truck, then had to buy another set because the new ones kept going flat....

Suprised his mechanic didnt know what a valve seal was.. Anyway stuff happens right?
                2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

the detail thats forgotten, is everytime an attack does happen its usually 5-6 dudes going at it, most of the time i ignored the attacks, it wasnt untill the viscious one i decided to involve the police purley becouse they did a fair bit of damage, and now its steped up a notch and gotten really bad.

And i dont think its possible for me to stick up for myself, i weigh less then most girls in my town, and i cant actually hurt people, as much as i say i wana do it, i just cant bare putting pain onto others

Comment

Sampson used a jaw bone David used a Sling. You used a....so your small and scared. We understand that but if you haven't provoked them. And they are just using you as an ego builder. You will prevail no cop or jury is gonna side with them. So what if you get hurt? Pain brings on adrenaline and super human strength. Just make sure you scream something like. You want some of this ! Or you can let them pee in your car move to a new town and start the process all over.....

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

Comment

i have come up with the conclusion im just unlucky, i just broke something in the car, and it gets really lumpy when im driving, clicking a lot, sounds like a cv to me

Comment

Originally posted by SrrTalkalot View Post
                        i have come up with the conclusion im just unlucky, i just broke something in the car, and it gets really lumpy when im driving, clicking a lot, sounds like a cv to me
                        Your being tested,keep your chin up.

Comment

haha, not tested, the universe is telling me to take the car off the road, and get it built, with something mad, atleast some of the windows are pre removed?

I wonder if i can make opening windows on the back, like some cars have the small hinge and they open slightly?

i guess its time to get a new c52 gearbox in the levin, and then find a high ks festiva to drop the old motor into and start the upgrades on my current one
                          Last edited by SrrTalkalot; 03-29-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Tell ya what bud, I need a vacation. Put me up for a few days.....All your problems will dissapear...for good. haha

No it really sounds like you need to get a lil crafty.
                            pepper spray.

or if you really wanna get your point across:
                            two glade candles in a sock. The first two hit to the face is pain and enough to break the glass. The rest of the hits is just pure broken, skin shredding, glass.....
                            As Biggy Smalls said "No beef no more"

Compliments of Living in South East Washintong D.C......You're welcome.
                            Fast....Women are fast
                            Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MiltonHavoc View Post
                              Tell ya what bud, I need a vacation. Put me up for a few days.....All your problems will dissapear...for good. haha
                              He said 5 or 6 guys, your gonna need someone to hold your beer, and kick them while they are down. I'm down if there is a pad to crash....
                              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                              X